Monday, January 25, 2010

Dinner, Dogs, and random musings

This is how the sky has looked lately. Taken from my back door.


Dinner:

I walked the dogs tonight after I got home from work. It was kind of nice. I'm all energized and happy now. Endorphines are neat. I put cream cheese chicken in the crock pot this morning and it is GOOD. I boiled some pasta and peas and couliflower to add to it. It's a yummy rib stickin kind of meal. I have left overs for lunch tomorrow too which is awesome. I love left overs. When I was younger I didn't, then I realized that left overs are yummy food, but you just don't have to cook them again. They also make awesome quick lunches for work. It was a revelation to me.

Dogs:

We have a shelf in our kitchen for dry goods and canned items. Here it is:
Gurdie figured out it's food and I've cought her a couple times with a bag of rice before I put it on the top shelf. The dogs have been doing pretty good. They enjoyed their walk. Gurdie got tired and was dragging. She went home early. Buster still keeps nippin when they're both around food. We've been following Ceasar's methods through www.dogbreedinfo.com. I've learned a lot from that website. I read the whole entire "raising a puppy" where a lady documents raising a Boxer Ceasar's way. She has every week until the dog is over a year old. It's good stuff.

Well, I'm going to go fly(lady.net) for a little bit before bed. I have work early tomorrow. Yay extra hours, boo early lol. Tomorrow we get to find out if our branch stays open or not. fun fun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment