Sunday, February 21, 2010

Small things that make me smile


I took pictures of little things throughout the day that make me smile:

On the left is a plastic crystal thing that my great grandma had, a little round faceted one that my mom gave me, and a more elaborate one that was on sale at Kohls from their Christmas stuff.
On the left is a ...thing that I got when my mom, brother, and I stopped in Kima, which is near Houston.


My makeup brushes are awesome. They are so much better for makeup application. I wash them when I remember, probably about every ten days. I have them in a candle holder with aquarium gravel in the bottom so they stand up on their own and don't get lost in the jar.


Surprise flowers for absolutely no reason other than the fact that Ken loves me. And of course a cat has to get in the way of a picture and check out the flowers before I shoo him away.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment